How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 43216
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Richard is online now

I have a Canon adding machine MP120-MG and need dual colour

Customer Question

I have a Canon adding machine MP120-MG and need dual colour ink cartridges. Can you help, please
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

to clarify, when you say Dual color ink cartridges, you mean you just need replacement ink cartridges for the printer?

Sorry, just not 100% sure on what you mean with Dual Colour ink cartridges.

Please let me know

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dual colour is red/black round ink roller, very small. where can I buy these.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you

It is the CP-13 Ink Roller.

They are hard to get, but I got it for you and it can be purchased via my link below

Click Me To Open

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you