Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

HP Officejet 6500 wireless It will not print on black I

Customer Question

HP Officejet 6500 wireless

It will not print on black I have followed troubleshooting on line.
My printer is now saying the cartridges are aligning then this will take approx. 7 mins it then shows alignment failed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

JoelK :

Hello. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

I understand that you are having problems with your OfficeJet 6500. I can help you with that.

JoelK :

Your printhead may have the black nozzle clogged. First, you need to clean the printhead by using the Settings - Tools- Clean Printhead menu. If that does not help, you need to clean it manually. I can give you instructions for that.