hongkongpom, Technician
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer printer problems

i need to install my canon pixma520 printer/scanner ..I have

Customer Question

i need to install my canon pixma520 printer/scanner ..I have no disc though, im on windows 7, and have no idea how I do it, can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Here is a link to get the software for your printer.

Please choose the correct version for Windows 7 (32bit or 64 bit).

Here's how to determine which version your computer is running:

Download and save the programme to your computer. I suggest the desktop so that you can easily find it. Once downloaded you can run the programme to install your printer. You will need a USB cable to connect the printer to your PC and please don't plug it into the printer until you are told to do so by the software programme.

Here is a link for your user manual

If you have any questions please reply by pressing the "reply to expert button" rather than rating my service.