Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I can not find the users guide or operate the dvd

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please go to the link below, click Proceed to Download, in order to download the user guide.

If you have any questions, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!