Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.

printer Kodak hero 7.1 . communication error. p/c showing

printer Kodak hero 7.1 . communication error. p/c showing nil paper and ink. printer full paper and new working ink cartridges. will not print from p/c and showing communication error.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the update.

No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application:

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason