How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Freddy M. Your Own Question
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 18409
Experience:  Years of experience
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Freddy M. is online now

We have mislaid the cable for our ESP C310 AiOXPS printer (USB

This answer was rated:

We have mislaid the cable for our ESP C310 AiOXPS printer (USB one end, into the printer at the other). Is this a standard cable to be bought anywhere or can I buy one from you?
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
It is a standard printer cable any local computer or electronics shop should sell them. The one you got from another printer should also be the same type of cable.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Printer.
Freddy M. and 2 other Printers Specialists are ready to help you