VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Canon Primax MG5450 Been working

Canon Primax MG5450 Been working great for around 2 years but has started to break up 1 line top third and 2 lines middle page and part of 1 line in bottom third. I have just replaced the 2 black ink cartridges, after about 30 A4 sheets & 30 A5 envelopes this has started. Can you advise please. William XXXXX

VanMagnus Systems :

Mr Williams, Please run you Printer through a cleaning Cycle. Let me know if it fixes things. If not, we will do more to clean the Printhead of your Printer.