Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

Since you righted my system yesterday my printer has not worked.

Since you righted my system yesterday my printer has not worked. Please could you reinstate this. Thank you
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please please click on the website below in order to connect with me, then I can help you directly:

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.