Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642
Printers

Getting Epson Wf-3620 error code 0xF3 says to go to Epson.com;

Getting Epson Wf-3620 error code... Show More
Getting Epson Wf-3620 error code 0xF3 says to go to Epson.com; couldn't find anything on that error code there. Was working last time I used it, been off for a week, got the error code when I turned it on.
Show Less
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is the printer? Is it the same number every time?
.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

About a year or less. The same error code came up every time I tried to turn it on today.

Open it as if to change the ink, does the carriage move over properly?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

No, it's stuck about 4 inches from the ink change position on the right.

Open printer so that the cartridge housing is accessible (flip the scanner housing up). Turn printer off.
While printer is off, gently slide cartridge housing to the left about halfway.

Turn printer on. After cartridge housing moves all the way to the right (which it will do on startup), gently push up and back on the housing and continue pressing/gently jiggling as the housing tries to free itself.

Eventually, the housing will snap back to the left which will stop tripping the error message. It can take quite a few tries (I've done it as many as 15 times before seeing results.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

It Worked! Thank you.

.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.
.