How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Printer Expert
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 5881
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Michelle is online now

I need a spare scanning tray HP printer ( an office

This answer was rated:

I need a spare scanning tray for an HP printer ( an office one i am not at my office currently) anyone know of a company that sells replacement parts?
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you Please let me know the model# ***** your HP printeralso let me know if there is any part# ***** on the scanning tray that you want to buy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michelle,Thanks for helping me out, I have a HP Color LaserJet CMI1312nfi MFP and need a tray to place the documents in to scan, Ie the document feeder. Also I have noticed that the cartirages are vey expensive, do you recommend replacing them with HP cartrages or getting more generic ones?
i have checked online and was able to find a spares provider click hereyou can make a note of the part# ***** the tray and can contact either any local printer repair store to check for the part availability in UK as i was unable to find one in UKOther option is to call the spare provider i have listed in link above at 1(###) ###-####, 1(###) ###-#### ***** they can ship it to you
let me know if you have any questionsPlease click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answeredThanks for choosing Just Answer
Michelle and 3 other Printers Specialists are ready to help you