Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I have an Epson Stylus SX125. I recently installed Windows

I have an Epson Stylus SX125. I recently installed Windows 10 on my Desktop. However the printer is reported to be in error. The red light is flashing slowly. The operating system does not appear to recognise the printer in that although I can get the usual Epson screens for the printer management, there are no actual colours displayed for the cartridges. Could somebody help me please?
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youLet me know how is the printer connected to the computer..usb or wifi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

connected directly with cable!

would it be fine if i remote connect to your computer and check the issue myself
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK How do you want to connect?

i am listing the remote session link below click here agree to the disclaimerdownload and install\run the elsinore file..allow it to install

Issue Resolved via Remote Access