Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience

I need a new power cord and adaptor H.P. printer, Photosmart

I need a new power cord and adaptor for my H.P. printer, Photosmart C4485. Model No. 1P08395B. Serial No. MY855SKN285. Can this be supplied please?

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You can buy one from amazon here: Click Here If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your HP.