nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

My Canon MG4250 is not responding to my computer I have recently

My Canon MG4250 is not responding to my computer I have recently downloaded Windows 10 ca you help please
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Your system is 32-bit or 64?
As you updated to Windows 10, then you need compatible Canon drivers for your system.
If you don't know whether it is 32 or 64-bit then CLICK HERE. The page will automatically detect the OPERATING SYSTEM present on your computer system. Download the drivers that are under RECOMMENDED TO YOU and once the download is complete, install that file. Your printer will once again start working.Reply if you face any difficulty.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for the service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have my Applications and Drivers Recovery Disc P/N 22-480120 to hand is this of any help in sorting out my problem.
Actually the disc you have requires to be updated as Windows 10 is the recent upgrade of Windows OS so download the updated driver from the link I just gave you.