Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.

My canon3550 hasn't working on wifi while now, when

Hi. My canon3550 hasn't working on wifi for a while now, when using my mac. I've had to put a cable in but I'm fed up and want to get it working again. PS the wifi printing works from my iPhone to the printer, but not, for some reason, from my mac to the printer even though the printer is installed onto my mac.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes sure, screen sharing is fine

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PS sorry my printer is a canon MG3500, not 3550 (slip of the keys there)

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page:
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 94 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I downloaded the app, and then launched it, clicked OK - but the remote help page still looks the same. do i need to do anything else?

I am connected.