VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have a new HP desk jet 3630 Printer. I was trying

I have a new HP desk jet 3630 Printer. I was trying to print the first document and the paper got stuck. I have cleared the jam and I have tried restarting the printer as well many times. I have been getting error message E. Can you please advise what I should do?
Please also advise how I can install the drivers for this printer on Mackbook air (no CD can be inserted in mac book air).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA from the other side of the Pond. Sorry for the issue. Is this the first time that this has happened?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah it's the first time
Where was the Paper Jam Sir or Madam???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I took the paper out. Paper got stuck while printing
Ok, is there an error showing on the Printer??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah the error is E showing
E1, E2, E3, E4??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will be home after 11 pm GMT. Can I reply then? Out at the moment
Sure you can.. I will post the procedure for each of the E errors here in a few moments....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mine is E3 most likely but will check later
Thanks again
For E3: http://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c04616254For E4: http://support.hp.com/es-es/document/c04596539OK, both links for E3 and E4 are above...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This hasn't helped
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can we please arrange a call
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The issue was linked to the way the cartridge had been inserted