Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

My new printer,HP ENVY 5530 e-all-in-one has been installed

My new printer,HP ENVY 5530 e-all-in-one has been installed and it tells me that on the computer and all print outs, but will not print what I ask off the computer. What am I doing wrong?
Hi there Dave and welcomeCan you tell me please how the printer is connected to the computer (via wireless or the USB cable)?If your on a mac or windows computer (and which version)And what is the error message you get when you try to print?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't get any message. We are connected via wireless . Windows 7.
ok, can you remove the power to the printer and your wifi router and wait 5 minutes.Connect the power to the wifi router and wait 5 minutes,Power on your printer, restart your computer and tell me if it now prints please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The only message we get is that the printer has been installed and ready to print
ok, do the last instructions I gave and provide me the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am awaiting your phone call
I just saw you requested a call, calling now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Richard, I followed your instructions and nothing has changed. Dave.
can I connect to your computer please? Its easier then calling.Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am going to leave it now. I am 76 yrs old and getting frustrated. I will await my son, who will help me. Many thanks for doing your best. Kind regards Dave
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also need to cancel my booking fee. How do I go about it? Many thanks *****
What booking fee are you referring to Dave?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I paid £18 I believe. to get answers to the problem. Dave.
yes, and thats what we are doing here, in addition to when I called you which incurred costs on my side.So to resolve this, as we have done the first of a few steps, I want you to do the below instructions please so I can connect to the computer and do the remaining steps.I will repeat the steps I am waiting on you doingCan you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you