WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802
Printers

My Sony DPP-FP70 photographic printer has developed a fault

and will only print the... Show More
and will only print the lower third of any digital photo. I have cleaned the inside with a small brush and changed the paper and film but the fault remains. Can the printer be repaired if so where in the London uk area please.
Show Less
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
The photos show correctly on the monitor screen
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I have tried different photo memory cards and a Sony photo card in another slot for that type of card but the fault remains. The printer had not been used for some time but has been stored in a dust free and dry environment.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I am waiting for a response to my question yesterday please?
Hi, I can help answer your question.
The issue seems to be caused by a faulty gear or roller that will need to be repaired by a printer technician.The printer will need to be taken apart to find the actual root cause of the issue.Contact the printer repair at http://www.london-printer-repairs.co.uk/