Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

When I print photos with my Epsom SX610FW printer , the photos

When I print photos with my Epsom SX610FW printer , the photos are printed with 4 diagonal black lines on the print , printer new approx 2008 .
Madge noblet
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Correction the black lines are horizontal across the photo .
A printer model of 2008 is not a new model, it is almost 8 years. Most of the manufacturer are releasing new models every month or quater. Anyway, do you face this same problem, when you print any document ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it is fine when printing letters in black, its only when printing colour photos .
Sorry for the late reply, please let me know if you want to continue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you I'm going to buy a new printer . Regards Madge
OK, that will be a good idea, because the problem is caused due to defective printhead or cartridges and replacing cost of all the cartridges or the printhead will be more or less same as the price of a new printer. Please let me know, if you need help in selecting the new printer, otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way to compensate for my time.