nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

HP Officejet Pro 8600 plus error message regarding printer

HP Officejet Pro 8600 plus error message regarding printer or ink system. have tried HP fixes such as removing and re -inserting print head. No joy. seems to be a lot of ink leaking from the printhead. Do I need a new print head and if so where can I get one from. HP website is a nigttmare to navigate.

Hi Eric. Welcome to justanswer.

Can you see the leaked ink inside the printer? What exact error are you getting? Changing the printhead is an option which I won't suggest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
34;There is a problem with the printer or ink system . Turn printer off, then on. If problem persists contact HP."
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was leaked ink on the printhead carriage when I removed it the first time

Is it under warranty?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Eric, replacing a printhead will cost you more than buying a new printer. That's why it is not at all suggested.

Let me see if the error can be resolved by troubleshooting from the system

Once you click this link below
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.