nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I am without my usual internet connection and am using BT

I am without my usual internet connection and am using BT Wifi openzone with my desktop and canon MG6450 printer. My printer won't connect to the available openzone network - I've bought a usb cable but I don't know how to set up the printer so it will work. Just plugging the thing in doesn't seem to do it.

Hi Sue. Welcome to justanswer.

It requires certain softwares to be installed into your system. If you want I can setup your printer by myself. Please accept the offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK - do you want me to plug in my printer power cable and usb cable?

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.