Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

The display on my HP photosmart 6520 informs me a cartridge

Customer Question

the display on my HP photosmart 6520 informs me a cartridge is damaged or missing, install or replace. I cannot access the printhead to change inks because it is stuck to the right . I cannot move it manually with power on or off. When I switch off power and wait 5 minutes then I sw ON the phead moves 2/3 mm and then returns to the right
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello Thomas, are you using genuine/oem hp inks, or generic/refilled inks?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.