Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Have got a new printer but due to not being able to install

Have got a new printer but due to not being able to install the software disc on my laptop am unable to proceed. Disc number is ***** 245 247.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the make and model of the printer?

Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
its an Epson, model is462Q

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you resolve your problem.

I am an experienced technical support specialist, and I have solved hundreds of printer connectivity issues. I can show you how to remedy this issue by following my detailed instructions so that you will be able to repeat the procedure yourself if and when the issue reappears. Please let me know when you are ready to continue.