Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a cannon mf4770n and my printer drivers will not

I have a cannon mf4770n and my printer drivers will not load.
Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: never as far as I remember. printer is about 2-3 yrds
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using windows 10
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just recently. I loaded a blue tooth program without a problem from the cannon web site but the usb one I need now wont work i.e. also from cannon web site
Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that I no longer have the access to my personal wi fi because I am moving and stay in hotel

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will allow remote access but I need about 5 to 10 min to set up the printer. I am using a usb cable

Take your time and let me knw when you are ready.

Customer/p>

Please update your payment information and use secure remote assistance instead of phone call support.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay but I am ready for getting the Cannon Imageclass 4770n installed. Tim

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5585f446-c058-4bb3-9df8-4d456efb3648

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please contact with expert regarding printer above

Instead of the phone call, I can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the printer issue. Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the restart has completed. how about the scanner

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. if you have any issues, please be back.

Customer/p>