Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have an hp deskjet 3700 printer. i have installed the

i have an hp deskjet 3700 printer. i have installed the software but it wont print

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
usb

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have installed software on my hp deskjet 3700 but it wont print

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think this is a waste of time

I am sorry to hear that. Are you getting my messages?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay. Thank you. ***** remotely connect to your system and fix this for you right now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no answer

No answer? May I ask what that means?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am waiting for your expertise to fix my printer

It appears that you requested a phone call. Another expert has accepted that request and will call you shortly. I will ask the moderator to remind that expert to do so.

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like you yo connect remotely to fix the problem

I asked a couple times, if you wanted the remote connection. You requested a phone call now. Another expert will continue with you. I am sorry, but that is how it works here. The other expert will now take over.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think this is not a good service.i shouldnt even be paying for it as it is a brand new machine

I am sorry to hear that. You will be called soon.