Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have a Epson XP-412 printer. I routinely print documents

I have a Epson XP-412 printer. I routinely print documents from an HP Pavilion laptop, but this morning it is not printing. Both laptop and printer appear to be on line, ink and paper are OK. Can you please talk me through rectifying this problem?

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you - will do, please wait
Still not printing I am afraid

Thanks, ***** ***** me your phone number.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
447770326128

I get a recording that the call cannot me bad to this number?

is it working? Do you have another number to call on?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
UK number 07770 326128 is good and used all the time
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have cleaned cartridge heads as instructed but still not printing - please call again

It is the internal printhead that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.