Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon TS8050 printer, only 2 or 3 months old. It's

Customer Question

Good afternoon. I have a Canon TS8050 printer, only 2 or 3 months old. It's given trouble from the start and today I'm stuck with a support code 1259 telling me the paper output tray is retracted. I have switched off, on, moved the trays around, and nothing will persuade this wretched machine to work! Are you able to help me please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please