Syseng
Syseng, Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified with over 17 years experience in system integration and development
13852270

I have an epson XP-620 printer connected wirelessly with an

Customer Question

I have an epson XP-620 printer connected wirelessly with an HP ProOne 400 desktop computer . I find I cannot scan documents into my desktop .I have the wireless connection many times to print documents , so there seems no problem there . But when i tryto scan ( choosing to scan to my desktop , as a connected computer , I find ,on pressing the diamond button to start the scan , that the printer tells there is no connection . I have tried several different possible connections on the printer screen ( eg JPEG etc), to no avail . I have scanned before , but so long ago I cannot remember what I did . What am I doing wrong ? Please help me !
Category: Printers
Expert:  Syseng replied 4 months ago.

My name is David.

Try using Windows Fax and Scan to scan in a document.

To do this click the Windows Start button then click the Search box and type Windows Fax and Scan. Then click on the Windows Fax and Scan icon that appears. When the Windows Fax and Scan window appears click New Scan. In the window that appears click to clear the check box at the bottom and place a document to be scanned in the scanner then start the scan. Windows Fax and Scan should automatically detect the printer/scanner and start the scan. When the scan completes, right click on the document displayed in Windows Fax and Scan and save a copy to a location on your computer of your choice.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Syseng replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?