Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Epson WF-3520......I am getting no print reproduction at

Epson WF-3520......I am getting no print reproduction at all. I have been through all the maintenance suggestions to do with nozzle and alignment and all ink levels are OK - any suggestions ?

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still nothing...would you like to ring me ?***********...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hang on...is this in addition to the £26 already paid?!Richard, I have cleaned the heads as suggested....still nothing.....

Can you replace the ink cartridges and tell em if it now prints with that please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ink cartridges all replaced....still nothing.....

It is the internal printhead that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK Richard, I suspected as much, thank you....do I get my £26 refunded?! Or does your advice that the machine is caput count as problem solved ?!Kind regards
Peter

You paid for my service... I of course cannot help if there is a hardware issue... but it is my service which I provided you that you paid for.