Syseng
Syseng, Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified with over 17 years experience in system integration and development
13852270

My printer won't work, been away four month's, change ink

My printer won't work, been away four month's, change ink cateidge ,printed 0ut test scan still won't print from the computer

My name is David.

Since the printer was working without issues recently, I recommend a power reset as that may resolve the issue. Unplug the printer power cord and unplug all peripherals. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then leave the printer for about 5 minutes to let all power drain. Then plug the printer power cord into a wall socket (not a surge protector or power strip) and then plug the printer back into all peripherals. Then power up the printer and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

I have received your phone call request and will call you momentarily...

Please click the link below to open the remote assistance web page:

click here

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program. Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session.

Please click the following link to open the driver web page and download the driver:

click here

Please click the following link to open the remote assistance web page:

click here