Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson Pro 7890 is putting way too much ink down onto screen

Customer Question

Epson Pro 7890 is putting way too much ink down onto screen print positive film - takes about 1 hr forced drying. Really blobby result.
The LK pattern started out not printing, but I force cleaned it 3 times, and it's printing now, but the result is still really blobby!
Diagnostics tell me that cleaning has failed, but the test pattern prints fine.
Changing settings (paper type, quality) doesn't seem to make any difference.
Cheers,Andy.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
34;The LK pattern started out not printing, but I force cleaned it 3 times, and it's printing now, but the result is still really blobby!"Sorry, the pattern prints OK but when I print out a file, the result is still blobby!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Josh,
It's fixed itself!!Cheers,Andy.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Great to hear