Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  MS Electrical and Computer Engg.
16465236

Epson Pro 7890 is putting way too much ink down onto screen

Customer Question

Epson Pro 7890 is putting way too much ink down onto screen print positive film - takes about 1 hr forced drying. Really blobby result.
The LK pattern started out not printing, but I force cleaned it 3 times, and it's printing now, but the result is still really blobby!
Diagnostics tell me that cleaning has failed, but the test pattern prints fine.
Changing settings (paper type, quality) doesn't seem to make any difference.
Cheers,Andy.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
34;The LK pattern started out not printing, but I force cleaned it 3 times, and it's printing now, but the result is still really blobby!"Sorry, the pattern prints OK but when I print out a file, the result is still blobby!
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Josh,
It's fixed itself!!Cheers,Andy.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Great to hear