Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Can you please help. I purchased a complete set of Epson ink

Customer Question

Can you please help. I purchased a complete set of Epson ink cartridges for my P 50 printer and changed all six cartridges, when I powered back up I did a nozzle check and the black was not printing. I tried the black cartridge in my wife's printer an R 360 and the same problem occurred but when I put the original cartridge back into the R360 it will not print the black. The system still reads how much ink is in the cartridge. I now have two printers out of action. An OAP needs your help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I still require assistance.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please