Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

I have error code OxF1 halfway through printing documents

Customer Question

Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It is an Epson XP - 425
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just happened. I was putting in more paper as document is 35 sheets
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: dont think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Initially,

please power the printer off, open up the rear compartment/cover at the back of the printer, and check carefully there for any paper jams or debris, and remove.

Put the cover back on, turn the printer back on and let me know the results.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, I done all that, but nothing. I then found that paper had jammed so I removed it , so problem solved. My money was wasted. Thankyou anyway.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

A paper jam is exactly what I was suggesting the problem was. That error code is related to a paper jam toward the back and is most easily accessed from the back.

Glad it is working again for you.