Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

An Epson 442 has stopped printing text at the normal setting

Customer Question

An Epson 442 has stopped printing text at the normal setting although will so when set at Best. Can this be fixed
Category: Printers
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Hi Allan, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

This often suggests a hardware fault with the print head, is this issue present when printing colour as well as black?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No but quite honestly I have forgotten but I could check just now. I am 88 and quite deaf
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Quite honestly I think I have been conned. What did I get james for my £20
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No I am not going to pay a further £21 and should have listened to my sons who warned me.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
There is no point in adding more but they do say that there is a mug born every minute.
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Hi Allan,

Sorry for the delay I work across a number of questions so not able to respond straight away.

The offers for additional services such as phone calls are just automated adverts you can discard them.

We offer a money back guarantee if your not happy with the service I provide, so you need not worry about being conned.

Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

With regard to your question your payment has enabled for you to get put through to me where I can assist you in fault finding, at which point I can give you options for you to decide if you then want to repair it your self, send it off to repair or put the repair cost towards a new machine.

How did you get on printing in colour?