Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson XP-760 printer. The printer works on it's own when I

Customer Question

Epson XP-760 printer. The printer works on it's own when I place an object on it to scan and print. I've checked the ink levels and replaced some. Yet it won't print when I press the print button on the computer. I've checked the connections between the computer and the printer, but when I press the print command nothing happens. There is no indication of what , if anything, is wrong. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 11 days ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?