Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

Printer okay with single sheet papers but jams with the

Printer okay with single sheet papers but jams with the icing sheets which hasn't been a problem until now. Printer is Canon MG5550
Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Not done it before, used it yesterday and ok. Have had jams but fixed. About 4 years old
Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP - Windows 10
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Printed an icing logo 2 days ago no problem - now jams before printing
Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you mean the edible icing sheets?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
but since posing the question I've printed on wafer paper which is between paper and icing in thickness. This printed ok, so risked an edible icing sheet and this has also printed fine - so whatever the problem is seems to have self sorted!

OK, nice to hear that.