Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

FOR MY NETWORK SETTINGS WITH MY CANON MF724Cdw PRINTER,

Customer Question

FOR MY NETWORK SETTINGS WITH MY CANON MF724Cdw PRINTER, UNDER THE NETWORK SETTINGS THE FOLLOWING HEADINGS ARE GREYED OUT:Select Wired/wireless LAN
Wireless LAN settingsHow can these headings be used, please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer networking question.

That those options are inaccessible or unusable or greyed-out, suggests to me that the WiFi or wireless option on the printer, is missing, or not enabled, or if enabled it is now 'broken'.

In that case, the settings would indeed be grayed out, since the circuitry would not be there to be used, or would be disabled, or too 'broken' to be used.

Tell me more about specifics of this one printer - its history, what you have in mind for it as to how you want to use it, etc. - and I will advise you further.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.