Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  MS Electrical and Computer Engg.
16465236

Following a massive update from Microsoft at the end of last

Customer Question

Following a massive update from Microsoft at the end of last week, I have been unable to print any music for the "MuseScore" programme. Other programmes, like "Word" are working normally. Any advice as to how I can go back to printing without problems, like before the update?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mike Taylor replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. IMPORTANT - If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, please ignore the computer generated prompts and resume chat. If you are using an iPad or iPhone please do not request remote support. It isn’t possible to do that…

When you try to print from MuseScore, do you get an error message? Are you making sure the correct printer is selected on the print screen?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Secure Remote Assistance please!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have entered my card details twice have they disappeared?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please tell me you have not lost my card details.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No error message. It is as if the Printer is not "talking" to Muse Score!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I only have one printer which works perfectly with the iMac, but not with Microsoft which is on the PC that "MuseScore" is installed

Hiya, your payment has failed which is usually down to your bank.... You would need to call them and take care of that so we can do a remote session on the windows machine and get you fixed up

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please forget I asked for any help. I am very surprised. This is the first time ever that anything like this has happened. I find it very hard to believe.

Its common because You use it for the deposit for the question then it trys to take again for the remote connection and the bank red flags it

Happens ALOT and its just your bank protecting you, thats all