Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

We have an Epsom XP332 on the menue we are unable to get the

We have an Epsom XP332 on the menue we are unable to get the printer to accept standard paper, it will not move from ultra glossy/premium glossy/semi glossy/glossy
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epsom XP332
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: only today
Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: on installation 2 years ago
Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Still will not revert to standard showing premium glossy
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
No thank you
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Have you an answer
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Do you have a solution to our problem

On the actual printer Go to Setup, Restore Default Settings,. All settings

Then tell me how it functions please

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Yippee now working thank tou

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.