19matt84
19matt84, Technician
Experience:  Copier and Printer Service Technician
66556486

I have a sheet of paper stuck in the printer. Unfortunately

I have a sheet of paper stuck in the printer. Unfortunately I pulled and half came out. Can't see the rest anywhere.
Hi, I’m Matthew and I’d be glad to assist you today. What is the printer make and model you’re having the jam issue on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Brother HL 2030

Great. Please take a look at the attached PDF. It will walk you through accessing all areas for jam removal. Let me know the result.

Any luck with the paper jam issue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for link. Managed to open front of printer and remove cartridge and rollers. Good advice on Brother PDF. Thanks again. Pat.
Great, glad you were able to resolve the issue. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
If you would please rate your experience with 5 stars, I would greatly appreciate it. And please let me know if I can help with anything else.