JACUSTOMER-v5o2no8n-
JACUSTOMER-v5o2no8n-,
104699352

I have a Xerox versalink C405 MFD. I would like to turn off

Hello - I have a Xerox versalink C405 MFD. I would like to turn off any printed reports (e.g. for errors, fax sent, etc.). Would you know how to do this? Thank you

Hi this is Praveen, I am happy to be assisting you today.
Is this the same computer with which you are using the printer?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Praveen, No, right now I am traveling. Perhaps you could e-mail me instructions?

Sure. Please click on the below link and follow the instructions on it.

https://forum.support.xerox.com/t5/Printing/VersaLink-C405-Stop-Printing-Startup-Page-at-power-on/m-p/204919#M14421

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars. You can scroll up this page, select the stars and click on submit button to rate me.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks. I did that already. The printer still prints a page everytime there is an error, e.g. when a fax does not go through, etc. Can I also avoid these prints?

Yes. I may have to remotely access the computer with which you are using the printer to fix this issue.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK. If you need to access it remotely I will need to contact you next week when I am back. Is that OK (and if so, how do I contact you) or can you e-mail and I do it myself when at home? If neither works, I can also ask the question again to the forum next week

Please feel free to get back to me when you are free. Just login to your email account and there will be an email by me ( Praveen Kumar SN). Open that email, click on View & Respond to get back to me.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Super. Will do. Thank you for now. I will give you a good rating now and look forward to completing the job when I am back. Tony

You are welcome. Please feel free to get back to us.