JACUSTOMER-v5o2no8n-
JACUSTOMER-v5o2no8n-,
104699352

Printer will not print from laptop, but will print normally

printer will not print from laptop, but will print normally (
Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wirelessly
Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: never
Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi this is Praveen, I am happy to be assisting you today.
Is this the same computer with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Have you made any hardware/software changes recently?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no

Thank you for all the information. I understand the issue and I will be glad to help you with it. Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. There is no additional charge for this. May I go ahead?

I am waiting for your response. Please let me know if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
yesyes

Please click on the below link and select JOIN option. A file by name ConnectWiseControl will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

Click here to establish secure remote connection.

Please click on OPEN or RUN when prompted or open the downloads folder and double click on ConnectWiseControl file to run it.

I am able to view the computer screen now. Let me have a check on the issue.

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars. Your rating is important to me. Let me bring up the page where you can rate me. Select the stars and click on submit button to rate me.