JakeUK
JakeUK, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  IT Services, 10 Years Experience, Bsc Business IT, MCSA, PRINCE2, CompTia (A+,Network+,Server+,Security+)
105381324

Started inserting new cartridges inserted 2 now stuck,

Started inserting new cartridges inserted 2 now stuck
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: XP-352
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: Every thing was OK inserting two cartriges but now it wont stop for the third to be inserted
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Good afternoon. How are you? can I ask how you wont stop to be inserted? is the catridge moving back and forwards while you try to fit one?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am in the process of inserting new cartridges,inserted 2 but thecarrier will not stop to allow 3 and 4 to be inserted

Could you try this before opening the lid? it should stop the cartridge movement:

home button, select Setup. Select Maintenance, then select Ink Cartridge Replacement and press the OK button.

1. Lift up the scanner lid.

Please let me know how you get on with this?

Jake