Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I bought a new computer - hp streamline yesterday - I put in

I bought a new computer - hp streamline yesterday - I put in a password ***** was told it was wrong. They have sent me codes galore to enter into machine but it will not accept them ( I was asked for a ;pin at lone time, but I wanted the passwpord to be the same as my old machine - this is when problems started HELP. please before I go mad. I AM in my 70's and NOT clever with computer terminology.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: don't have a printer, its a laptop I bought. HP Styream
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

You refer to it as a new machine; was it brand new boxed or was it sold to you as second hand?

Please reply to my last question see below;

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
brand new

As requested i will call you to discuss the issue.