Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  MS Electrical and Computer Engg.
16465236

I have a Brother printer DCP-J562DN. From the tíme we bought

Customer Question

Hi I have a Brother printer DCP-J562DN. From the tíme we bought it we have had to manually key in a set of instructions to get it to print but recently it has decided to print automatically. We lost the wifi last week and since then we've had trouble printing. Could you tell me what the set up code is please? Helen
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: An Imac
JA: How long has this been going on with your DCP-J562DN?
Customer: When we bought it some months ago, we did as we were told on the instructions, call head office at Brother and you would talk us through it. We did everything we were told to do but in thé end it wouldn't print automatically we had to key in a set of instructions each time but for some unknown reason every now and again it prints automatically but now it has stopped and we've forgotten the sequence.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: A couple of weeks ago, but eventually we got the printer to work. But over this weekend we lost the wifi and since then we've not been able to print because we've forgotten the series of instructions and we've tried everythinkg and no luck
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I dont think so we just need the sequence of instructions we have to key in to the printer to get it to print
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When are you going to reply?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm looking for a sequence of instructions that I can key into my Brother Printer e.g. the first thing I press on the printer is settings and then it gives me 6 options etc so I have to manually tell it what to do, once I set it again it tends to work for a while, I just need to know the sequence
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Its over half an hour since I FIRST CONTACTED YOU, can you give me some indication?
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've already said Yes, I'm waiting for your answer

Please accept the remote offer shown on your screen to continue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do I have to pay more money?

Yes, this is justanswer.com, it is a paid support service.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But I've already paid 5 pounds what was that for?

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does that 5 pounds entitle me to anything?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I understand, can you answer my tech question?

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Welcome