Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  MS Electrical and Computer Engg.
16465236

It gives printer failure message when I try to send from my

Customer Question

It gives printer failure message when I try to send from my pc to.printer. internet connection ok. Printer has all new HP cartridges today-an unnecessary move as they weighed heavy enough to be valid. Printer will not photocopy or print. It keep losing the printer coding in the id box on top of printer menu. Have had whole system on,off,on,off. It's not having it.s
Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wirelessly by routet
Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I do it when prompted.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please