- Disconnect the power cord(s) from your Internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then reconnect.
- Turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for about 2 minutes. Then reconnect, then turn the printer back on.
- Wait about 5 minutes, then see if you can print now.
- If that does not work, please go to the WLAN > Wireless LAN Setup option on the printer's screen, then select / connect to your regular Wi-Fi wireless network and password, and then check check printing. (Do not connect to the guest wireless network name if shown.)
- If needed, please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) to see if there is any passphrase / key / password ***** If yes, that is likely your Wi-Fi wireless password; it is case-sensitive.
You can click on the website below for the full instructions / illustrations for how to connect your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi wireless network name:
- Also, you can click on the website below for the instruction video:
- If that still does not work, please have your internet service provider contact number ready in case there is internet issue. Then on your Apple iPad tablet, open the Settings app icon, then tap option General, then option Reset, then option Reset network settings and confirm / reset.
- Then the iPad will restart. Then go to Settings > Wi-Fi on your iPad, then select / connect to your regular Wi-Fi wireless network name and password, then check printing (same as you did on the printer; do not connect to any guest network name if shown.)
Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you for your patience.