Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

MG3650 is offline. It is a new printer which has never been

MG3650 is offline. It is a new printer which has never been used but for copying. When I had previous help from 'just answer' to set up the printer, I was called away for an emergency. I therefore think all procedures were not completed
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Yes
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I do not understand the question. What must I do?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NoCustomer: I am a member and I paid £21 yesterday for a telephone connection

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The printer is on showing a green on button, the blue light and A4 paper light

ok, now try to print and tell me what happens please

I see you requested a phone call but it will be best for you if I connect to your computer instead to resolve this, which I will do for the same price as the call, is this agreeable for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do need help but I cannot pay more money. £42 over 2 days so far with no result
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The printer is still offline

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.com/686514184

and open the file that downloads

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have had a call from Zoho.com saying my internet is compromised ?

No, they do not call, and internet is not compromised, pleaseclick on share screen