Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have an ENVY All-in -One 4520 printer. I have a new

I have an ENVY All-in -One 4520 printer. I have a new talktalk router. I am trying to connect my printer to the new router and I am being asked for my printer network password. I cannot find this password ***** enable me to connect my printer to my new router. Please advise.
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wirelessly.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer's screen or the computer's screen asking for the password?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 7 the computer screen is asking for the network password

Thank you. Have you tried the wireless setup wizard on the printer's screen yet? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have been through the wizard process and have printed off HP Configuration page which displays the new router references correctly

Thank you. Does it show the IP Address in the configuration page? Can you delete the printer on the computer, then reinstall it on the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
a remote support session is OK It does display the IP address but says 192.168.1.12 instead of 192.168.1.1

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y4cw6cl2
, then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
done

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the printing issue via remote support. (HP ENVY 4520 printer HP790464 192.168.1.12 TCP / IP.)

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.