RobsWorld
RobsWorld, Engineer
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

I have a Canon iP100 printer and it has just stopped

Customer Question

I have a Canon iP100 printer and it has just stopped working-a support code 200 has been shown.
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: Can you advise please.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: What can I do to rectify the problem?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I can't remember.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  RobsWorld replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech support today. Have you tried to power cycle the printer? We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not understand what you mean by power cycle.I still get the code 200 after restart.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have contacted CANON UK and have been informed that the printer needs to be returned to them for repair.Thanks for your trouble.

Thank you for letting us know, please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Many Thanks

This error refers to the printer head, please use the link below to help you resit the cartridges.

Let us know, how you get on?

Many Thanks

Rob