Rafi Bederian
Rafi Bederian,
Experience:  IT Manager at Dollar Shave Club
106284071

I have an hp envy 5530 printer, I ran out of ink and my

I have an hp envy 5530 printer, I ran out of ink and my friend who uses your instant ink system let me have two in cartridges, I have not got on instant ink account. When I put the cartridges into the printer it printed, it will not print now, it states I must enroll in your scheme. As I rarely use the printer I do not wish to enroll as it wouldn't be worth the money, what do I do?
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: Hp envy 5530. Purchased some 4 years ago or so.
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: No error messages, yes I can open the lid .
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello this is Rafi, IT Specialist with 10+ years of experience. I am currently reviewing your question. Please note that Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me.

Is the ink the original HP brand that you replaced?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Scheme usually means a liner or roller issues. Im assuming you have not replaced any parts? My phone provider is not letting me make a call so I am going to cancel the call request so you dont get billed

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What does liner roller problem mean, can I adjust them.

Its a part that will need replacment